Territorial Army Salary 2022 – All Rank Pay Scale, Grade Pay, MSP, Salary Slip: Hello readers! In this article I am here to explore the Territorial Army Salary – All Rank Pay Scale, Grade Pay, MSP, Salary Slip for you because the salary is the first thing which comes in our mind when we looking for any job. So, keeping this important thing in priority, I am gonna provide you with the full details on Territorial Army salary structure (rank wise), its pay scale & grade pay, extra allowances & benefits, military service pay (MSP), salary slip and much useful information on Territorial Army Salary 2022. If you are an aspirant of Territorial Army or thinking to join then I know you are very curious about Territorial Army Salary . If is it so? then you are at the best place among the rests. So, let’s start to know about the salary structure of Territorial Army 2022.
to enjoy the salary of TA army you must have to join the force. So if you are interested in the TA army then apply in TA from below given link.
Apply here- Territorial Army Bharti Recruitment
Territorial Army Salary 2022 – All Rank Pay Scale, Grade Pay, MSP, Salary Slip
Territorial Army (TA) is the part of the Indian Army and it is the second line of defence working behind the regular Indian Army. It helps the Indian Army when there is need of extra army troops and it always comes first whenever the country suffers from any kind of natural calamities or other country’s conflicts. Territorial Army recruits candidates for its both officer and non-officer category positions. The recruitment process of TA works under Indian Army and it is managed by Ministry of Defence Government of India. The center of attraction of territorial army is its respectful life, handsome salary with many extra allowances and a good career in the army or even after. Candidates join Territorial Army which has many reasons and salary comes in the top few numbers. So, let’s proceed to the Territorial Army Salary, but before that let’s take a look at the rank hierarchy of Territorial Army.
The salary structure of the Territorial Army employees fully depends on their rank. According to their rank the salary, basic pay, grade pay, military service pay and extra perks are provided to the employees.
If a candidate recruited as a Soldier Gd or Clerk or any other post by Territorial Army Open Bharti then they will proceed to the further ranks like:
- Rifle Man (GD) -> Lance Naik -> Naik -> Havildar -> Naib Subedar -> Subedar -> Subedar Major (SM).
If you are recruited as an officer category, then you will be proceeded like:
- Lieutenant -> Captain -> Major -> Lieutenant Colonel -> Colonel -> Brigadier.
Territorial Army Salary Structure 2022
|Rank||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay|
|Brigadier||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8900||6000|
|Colonel||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8700||6000|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8000||6000|
|Major||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||8000||6000|
|Captain||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||6100||6000|
|Lieutenant||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||5400||6000|
|Havildar||5200 – 20200||2800||2000|
|Lance Naik||5200- 20,2000||2000||2000|
|Rifle Man (GD)||5200- 20,2000||1800||2000|
Pay and Allowances
- TA army get same allowance, pay and service perks same as the Indian Army.
- Camp Allowance
- TA group Insurance
- Terminal Gratuity
- Pension (on completion of 20 years physical service)
- Hard area posted allowance.
- Transport allowance
- House rent allowance
- Uniform allowance Rs 6000/ at the time of commissioning.
- Bounty allowance of Rs 450/- to officers of infantry units.
Territorial Army Perks (Benefits)
An employee of Territorial Army will get benefits which are mention below:
- All allowances and pay of employee’s rank as applicable to the regular Army.
- TA employee’s will get camp allowance which is for officers while attending training.
- Employees will get free rations.
- Medical Facilities.
- Leave facilities, leave encashment, accommodation and leave travel concessions will be provided.
- Pension after retirement.
- Fee medical facilities to the pensioners or ex-servicemen.
- All medals and awards as per the regular army.
- Canteen facilities after retirement.
- Death cum retirement gratuity.
- territorial army pay
- territorial army salary
- ta army salary
- territorial army gd salary
- Territorial army